Sunday, November 1, 2009

...and we're back

If anyone still remains interested enough to check back in with us after a two-week sabbatical, you will be happy to note that the computer issues at blog headquarters have been resolved.

It was an eventful two weeks, filled with swine flu, Halloween craziness and a host of other events and happenings that I will get to in future posts. For now, just relax and bask in the comfort of knowing that I am now back to aimlessly blogging about my life in the hopes that it will provide at least a small bit of entertainment to your day.

I would love to it here and claim that not having a computer for two weeks was this great experience that took me back to the days before we were so reliant on technology, but that would be a lie. It sucked. Cut and dry.

I didn't so much miss the Facebooking or emailing, but I did miss having information at my fingertips whenever I wanted. I missed looking up menus and directions, seeing up to the minute world, sports and entertainment news and YouTubing funny videos or TV shows.

Life before technology is for the birds.

So, with that said, I'll sign off until tomorrow when I will get back to logging my time as a stay at home Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment